
Its been a little while since I picked up another issue of Pizzazz , and this one is particularly fun!
Starting off with an article on Close Encounters of the Third Kind (written by Mark Evanier!), there's a piece of short fiction by Rad Bradbury, followed by a great article about the then-new Amazing Spider-Man newspaper strip:

There's the usual games and puzzles section, featuring various members of the Marvel Universe. There's a word find with Captain America, a secret code with Thor, and a maze starring Power Man:

...Sweet Christmas!


There's also the usual gag strip features, Magic Tips with Dr. Strange, "Christmas with the Stars" (with John Travolta, KISS, Mary Hartman, and other 70s fixtures), and a piece on Olympic Horses.
There's also a short piece about what to ask for Christmas, which includes a picture of a kid unwrapping presents--which includes Marvel's Superhero Women book, available for purchase via a house ad running a few pages earlier. Marvel never missed a chance to try and make a sale!
I am so in love with the Tarzan and Star Wars features, I am determined to get every issue of Pizzazz so I can read the entire story (stories)!
There's also a short piece about what to ask for Christmas, which includes a picture of a kid unwrapping presents--which includes Marvel's Superhero Women book, available for purchase via a house ad running a few pages earlier. Marvel never missed a chance to try and make a sale!
I am so in love with the Tarzan and Star Wars features, I am determined to get every issue of Pizzazz so I can read the entire story (stories)!
No comments:
Post a Comment