I was kind of surprised seeing an issue of MAD recently how much they've "modernized" it. I didn't really read it, so I don't know if that's a good thing, but it definitely looked more contemporary than it used to.
I kind of miss the old days. "Boy! They're really sockin' it to that Spiro Agnew guy again, he must work there or something."
Writer/Illustrator/Comics Historian. Co-host of The Fire and Water Podcast, host of The Film and Water Podcast, TreasuryCast, and other shows on The Fire and Water Podcast Network.
1 comment:
I was kind of surprised seeing an issue of MAD recently how much they've "modernized" it. I didn't really read it, so I don't know if that's a good thing, but it definitely looked more contemporary than it used to.
I kind of miss the old days. "Boy! They're really sockin' it to that Spiro Agnew guy again, he must work there or something."
Post a Comment