I never got into Crazy too much--I was more of a Cracked man, myself.
But after having read the first issue a way back, I was impressed at the high level of talent it attracted. Maybe at the next comic con I'll try and pick up some of them on the cheap and give Crazy a proper look-see.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"I never got into Crazy too much--I was more of a Cracked man, myself."
CRAZY had its monents. All the fumettis with the Marvel staff (with discrete nudity!), the "Moosekind" history, the hit-and-miss parodies ... even Obnoxio the Clown entertained me for many an hour!
Writer/Illustrator/Comics Historian. Co-host of The Fire and Water Podcast, host of The Film and Water Podcast, TreasuryCast, and other shows on The Fire and Water Podcast Network.
2 comments:
"I never got into Crazy too much--I was more of a Cracked man, myself."
No Sick? Snob!
Best,
-Craig W.
CRAZY had its monents. All the fumettis with the Marvel staff (with discrete nudity!), the "Moosekind" history, the hit-and-miss parodies ... even Obnoxio the Clown entertained me for many an hour!
Post a Comment