Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Monster Briefs by Warren

sgOk, as anyone who's read this blog even for a short time knows I was, and still am, a big fan of the whole Captain Company thing. I loved the idea of having pages and pages of merchandise bedecked with classic images from the Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella; the model kits, the records, the puzzzles, the posters.

But this goes solidly and firmly over the line--a line of tightie-whities featuring ghoulish monster images right over the crotch? I know a lot of comics fans have had to resign themselves to life of lonliness, partly due to their inward, nerdish natures; but wearing one of these would virtually guarantee that if you did talk a woman back to your house, you'd send her screaming into the night just at the moment it was about to Get Interesting.

And is the nude guy a piece of stock photography, or some poor Warren staffer bribed with the promise of a huge bonus and/or liquor?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

- heh heh -

You said "nude guy" with "a huge bonus"!

- heh heh -

Anonymous said...

I wonder if anyone actually bought these.

Eric Noble said...

Do they have boxers? Briefs make me chafe.

Rocky WonderPug said...

Someone should put these back into production. THey would be hugely popular with hipsters and hot gay nerds.