skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Movie Magazines Ad - Warren
Each of these movies had such different fates. Meteor is pretty much forgotten, Alien is a classic, Moonraker is seen as a weird, trendy hiccup in the Bond franchise, and while I'm no expert I'm guessing the Bakshi version of Lord of the Rings is a lot less popular now post-Peter Jackson.
I'd love to know how well each of these sold. Mr.Warren, if you ever visit this blog, just know I'd love to interview you!
1 comment:
As it happens I recently ordered a copy of the LOTR warren special
It is an excellent magazine with lots of cool pitchers and fun facts aboot Tolkien and Saul Zeintz and Bakshi himself. Towards the end there Warren mags put out low print runs of everything and basically made no real great profits off his licensed materials. But they do make awesome collectors items for completists. .......Mike D.
Post a Comment