Friday, February 08, 2008

Teen Love Stories Ad - Warren

sg
I wanted to run one more groovy teen-related post to finish up the week, so even though I covered Warren's very groovy Teen Love Stories mag before, I've never run this--or any--ad for it.

That's because this is the only ad I've ever seen for Teen Love Stories--appropriately, it ran in the first issue of Freak Out U.S.A. It probably would've looked a tad out of place inside, say, Blazing Combat.
___________________________________________________________
Normally I've just been running ads and related miscellany on weekends, but I've had to make a hard decision--ever since I decided to ramp up the depth and(hopefully) quality of my daily posts for the blog, it's been really hard to keep up this pace.

I'm burning through material at an alarming rate, so I've decided to forgo weekend posts for the time being, which will give me the necessary breathing space to keep up the blog at the level I want, Monday through Friday. So join us here again on Monday. Until then, stay groovy everybody!

No comments: